Fuel Your Marketing Strategy, LinkedIn Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Home » Tips and Tricks to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
What Your LinkedIn Page Says About Your Company
Your personal LinkedIn profile doesn’t just speak about you, it’s also a reflection of your company. As a business owner, it’s important that all your personal social profiles reflect your authentic self.
Here are a few tips and tricks to get your LinkedIn profile up to date.
1. Photo: professional but with a bit of your personality
2. Add your current job title, company, and industry to the top of your profile
3. Post on a variety of subject matters, essentially create your voice
Share post from clients and industry leaders
Topics of interest
4. Summary: Include keywords that are relevant to your personal profile and your company profile.
5. Add images, links to previously published works, anything that will add interest and credibility to your profile. People love visuals, so make it easy for them to relate to you.
6. A detailed experience section not only shows who you are, but gives insight into the types of processes your company has in place.
7. Incorporate any case studies and testimonials you may have. And if you don’t have them yet, perhaps, it’s time to get some.
8. Give endorsements and get them in return. Endorsements are a reflection of the professional skills you possess and represent your company. You want to make sure that you have listed all your skills within your profile to make it easier for your connections to endorse you.
9. Groups are often overlooked, but these can be huge source of good information, relevant connections and visibility. They also make it easier to connect with like-minded individuals & business owners; so don’t just pass them by.
10. The #1 most important tip for all social media channels is to share relevant content and keep up with it. Discipline is key, so create a social media schedule and stick to it.
Do you want to further explore how LinkedIn and social media can create a compelling brand and eventually generate healthy leads? Book a 30-minute discovery session now and let’s talk!
Arti Sharma is an Online Marketing Strategist and the founder of Measure Marketing Results Inc. Arti has been helping businesses market themselves more effectively for over a decade. For the past 7 years she has developed her niche in online marketing and now helps businesses of all sizes get found online and convert traffic to leads and customers. Arti has held several workshops and now holds free seminars for local businesses in the Ontario region. You can learn more about registering for these seminars and marketing your business online on her website at www.measuremarketing.net.