***Work from home opportunity with an Inbound & Digital Marketing agency***
Measure Marketing Results Inc. is a Google & HubSpot Partner. We’re a Toronto-based agency that is rapidly growing. Measure Marketing partners with B2B companies in Manufacturing, Professional Services, HealthTech, and SaaS to help them achieve their growth goals. We assist Marketing & Sales leaders with sales, marketing, and client retention efforts through our vast experience and expertise.
Inbound Customer Account Manager will be an essential part of each client’s account team at Measure Marketing Results Inc. You’d be the day-to-day point of contact and drive all campaigns and projects for a client.
***Please Note: Measure Marketing is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Applicants are not required to be in Toronto or GTA; they can be anywhere in Canada***
To Be Successful In This Role, You’ll Do The Following:
- You will be in charge of client campaigns/projects from conception to launch and responsible for driving results and return on investment. You’d act as a digital marketing consultant for our clients.
- Stay abreast of inbound marketing developments and make appropriate recommendations to team members and clients.
- Manage and evaluate client campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Brainstorm and conceptualize sales, marketing, and retention strategies and programs for clients
- Your job is to meet with clients, review performance, discuss strategy, make recommendations, then work with our internal team to get it done.
- Work alongside our team of digital marketing specialists, responsible for executing inbound marketing solutions that align with a client’s marketing objectives
- Manage and review work completed by our other digital marketing team members and content writers
- Monitor monthly and ongoing budgets for clients
- Review client reports produced by the team and discuss results with clients monthly
- Contribute to critical internal business initiatives and projects, from optimizing processes to researching/testing new strategies
- Actively engage and participate in weekly team meetings and other team activities (as COVID and your location allow!)
Who Are You:
- You enjoy interacting with clients and making them happy. You will work with clients to understand their needs and develop an effective, ongoing digital & inbound strategy.
- You’re not averse to people and instead feel energized from being around others.
- You can think quickly on your feet and make a decision when to act and what to prioritize.
- You enjoy numbers, data and can communicate metrics and plan action items and future strategies around numbers.
- You are a learner and want to grow your knowledge and experience in the digital marketing space.
- You’re Results-Hungry. Your eye is always on outcomes
- You enjoy working with technology, and it’s nice to have someone HubSpot Certified
Whom You’ll Work With:
- Team of though-leaders and digital marketing team professionals in one of the upcoming marketing agencies in the GTA.
- A healthy company culture that takes pride in living our “People-First” core value
- Working for a Google Partner and HubSpot Partner
- 2-5 years of professional account management experience, handling multiple clients, agency experience a huge plus
- 1-3 years experience in search marketing, SEO, display advertising, or content marketing
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients.
- Ability to follow proven processes in addition to thinking critically and creatively to achieve client goals
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and balance a variety of project timelines
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management
- Empathetic team player with excellent listening skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and be prepared with solutions, and not be afraid to make decisions
How to Stand Out:
- Tell us about yourself personally and professionally in 60 sec. Or less.
- What is your ideal work environment?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What are you hoping to get out of this role?
- What is your source of inspiration, any influencers or publications you read and follow to grow professionally or personally?
Compensation & Paid Training:
- Competitive salary with quarterly, goals- and performance-based bonuses
- Health Spending Account
- Fully remote option [we are all fully remote right now due to COVID and, for the most part, will be in 2022 or beyond]
- Generous paid time off
- Cover your shared office desk fee if you like to be in the office
- The joy of working with a passionate, highly motivated, fun and, tight-knit team
- Training – you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms
- A clear track for career growth with increased responsibilities and increased compensation
You may have questions before you apply. Some common questions we get are:
- We are growing steadily, and the plan is to accelerate our growth and hence, this role is an addition to our current team.
- We do what we do because our mission is to inspire, influence and impact. We believe in our core values and inspire our team members to live them and hold them to personal accountability as needed. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
What was our Growth rate during COVID?
- We did not let go of anyone during COVID because of the pandemic. We have grown 27% over the last year until Sept 2022. We anticipate this to be our biggest year yet.
What’s our culture like?
- We know and firmly believe that we exist because of our people. Culture is vital to us. Our culture is beyond Coffee runs, lunches, and team activities ( Of course, we do all of that too!), but what’s more important is to create a positive experience for our people. We attract diverse, intelligent, driven team members. We care for our team members and continue to create opportunities to develop them to be their best versions of themselves and their peers and our customers. Our people’s personal goals and success are important to us.
- Our culture is “responsive,” and we have no tolerance for negative behavior and lack of integrity that can interfere with the experience of our team members.
How do we measure our employee satisfaction & loyalty?
- Our NPS ( Net Promoter Score) on the 2020 year-end employee survey was 78. And we continue to strive for a higher goal this year.
- We measure employee retention as closely as we monitor customer retention.
So, you’ve read this far, and we appreciate it. And, if you like what you read, then take the first step.
Please email us at [email protected] with your resume and a message on why you think we’re a match.
Job Type: Full-time
Only Canadian Permanent Residents May Apply
Apply by sending a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]